Grenigas Limited was established in 1967 and operates filling plants, bottling and distribution of LPGas Butane throughout Nigeria. The company’s activities are driven by commitment to the provision of excellent service delivery, steady product availability and affordability. GRENIGAS continues to make significant strides in the industry and keeping pace with global changing trends.
The company is the oldest indigenous and independent LPG Bottling Plant Operator in Nigeria. An Indigenous Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPGas Butane) Bottling Company has opportunities for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates, who can cope in a fast-paced environment, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing excellent record keeping and accounting systems using Sage for operating system;
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries into proper accounts;
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable properly in line with extant accounting principles;
- Preparing annual company budgets and overseeing the implementation;
- Preparing periodic management and statutory reports – Trial Balance, Management and Financial reports
- Developing and maintaining good internal accounting controls;
- Providing Internal audit services;
- Maintaining Company assets register;
- Reporting to management periodically on the financial status of the Company;
- Compliance with state, federal, and international financial and legal requirements and prompt advice to management on needed action.
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in Accounting/HND plus Professional Qualification (ICAN)
- Minimum 5 years Accounting experience in a reputable firm or institution;
- Good knowledge of National and International Accounting principles, processes and standards;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copy of their detailed resume and handwritten application using the position of interest as subject to:
Submit electronic copy of their detailed resume and application using the position of interest as subject to: email@example.com
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.