The African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD) is a development non-governmental organization (NGO) headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria with offices in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- The successful applicant will co-ordinate administrative activities focused on partnerships and grant development in the educational sector in partnership with Nile University Nigeria.
- Working alongside other members of the ACILD team, the admin assistant will co-ordinate administrative task of the organization and support team members to develop, manage and implement training and consulting and other engagements on professional and research development within universities and secondary schools in Nigeria.
Specifically, the Admin Assistant Roles will be:
- Manage all admin related activities related to ACILD.
- Coordinate and manage staff activities, meetings and deadlines.
- Prepare reports, manage databases and financial records.
- Provide supervisory role for Nutrido After School Activities, Schedule, Monitor, Evaluate and Report all engagements with Schools.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Contribute to the design of new strategies, collaborations and implementation plans to ensure long-term sustainability and impact of the Leadership and ethics program.
The Following Are Some of the Expected Skills and Qualifications of the Program Leader:
- Any degree qualification can apply but strong administration skill set.
- Good research writing and report skills.
- Possesses a strong passion for improving education and youth development in Africa.
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative roles.
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Excellent coordination skills, with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple activities and projects concurrently.
- Experience with the Nigerian educational sector (secondary schools and Universities) is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Resident in Abuja will be an added advantage.
- Applicants are advised to provide relevant and up to date information.
- Please paste google drive link to your CV in the form.
- Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.