KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Audit Assistant – East
- Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
- Review, assess and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business unit.
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
- Check, inspect and reconcile bank deposits and payments.
- Inspect, test and assess software and hardware systems for its failure.
- Check all accounting and clients’ databases are updated and functioning properly.
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit controls.
- Check and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organization
- Excellent report writing skills.
- 4 years internal audit experience or at least 3 years post articles/training experience in internal audit (not external audit) function in a structured organization.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage X3).
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their CV’s and Cover letters to: email@example.com clearly stating the job title and location as subject of the mail.e.g. “Audit Assistant – East”
Note: Any application that fails to follow these guidelines will be disqualified
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.