Benson Idahosa University is a private University in Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government in February 2002.
The Vision of the university flows from the divine mandate of raising academics, professionals and entrepreneurs committed to changing Nigeria fir the better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- A good degree (not below second class honours lower division) from a recognized university
- Membership of relevant and recognised professional bodies such as ACMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAN CPA.
- A minimum of 13 relevant post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in University environment.
- Applicant must be person with good christian testimony.
- A working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
- Must possess inquisitive minds, be honest and reliable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of their applications together with 15 copies of their credentials and current CV’s containing the following particulars:
- Names in full with Surname in capital Letters
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Current E-mail address
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Professional and Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment, status, salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Three Sealed “confidential Reports” from the following:
- Immediate past head of department
- Resident Pastor of your church
- Any reputable person in the society
All applications must reach the Registrar at the address below:
Benson Idahosa University,
Off Ugbor Road,
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.