The Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development & Client Service Manager
- Seek to understand clients’ business and provide insights to clients’ strategic goals and objectives.
- Proactively engage in clients’ key business issues, contribute to decision making and deliver effective presentations.
- Build strong relationships with senior marketing, research and sales leaders within key client organizations.
- Identify opportunities to expand business within client accounts through a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the application of Nielsen’s suite of solutions.
- Participate in the development of Client proposals, briefing documents and presentations for all assigned client accounts
- Participate in the implementation of the needs assessment process in key client organizations.
- Using consultative selling, effectively communicate and negotiate at top –to-top level.
- Promote effective working relationships with clients; the client service teams; and other Nielsen functions
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Research or a Business related area; postgraduate degree or MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- 5-6 years working experience in Market Research or Business Analytics and Client Servicing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of research methods (RMS & CI), analysis and tools
- Strong business acumen, strategic perspective and good knowledge of market dynamics.
- Expertise in servicing clients and strong analytical skills
- Good organisational skills; strong leadership and people management skills
- Competent negotiator with effective influencing skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of all Nielsen products and service offerings in Ivory Coast and West Africa
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.