AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a leading integrated Power Education, training, project management and Consulting company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Port-Harcourt/Ota, Lagos
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target
- Increasing the company cliental data base
- Managing and retaining existing clients
- Developing new channels of business
- Follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals
- Marketing of the core and additional services of the company (Training, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Engineering Consulting)
- Development and presentation of training program to prospective clients (old and new)
- Customer relationship officer between the company and clients
- Assist in the development of training courses and other services to suit the training requirement of each client
- Assist in the recruitment exercises carried out for clients
- Evaluate market needs and performance and report back to the company
- Assist the technical staff in carrying out technical duties (e.g downloading of CVs from the mailbox, proper functioning of the internet connection in the office, collation of materials, upgrade of course manuals, etc)
- Designing of adverts brochures, training calendar, advert placements, etc.
- Any other duties as may be directed by Departmental Heads
Requirements / Qualification
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND (Electrical /Electronics or other related discipline)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and target oriented.
- Multi-tasking capability
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to relate to other cultures, values and norms
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (with position as subject title) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.