e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Solution Manager
- Business Solution Manager is responsible for providing technical solutions to respond to market demand and customer need. He is also responsible for developing products in line with the strategy of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Insight and Integration
- Proactively assesses the customer needs by finding out what information, products or services the customer requires for the purpose of formulating a business case and delivering an effective variety of services to help the customer exceed their business objectives.
- Coordinate the design and development of products that matches customer requirement
- Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving
- Coordinate all activities surrounding the implementation of a service solution from requirements gathering, design and architecture, development, testing, documentation and delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating the design and development of customer service request with a view of designing a comprehensive and cost effective solutions that meets client’s needs.
- Develop WIFI products to address the need for WIFI services
- Develop products from our existing internet and VPN services
- Develop security products/solutions for our internet clients/corporate enterprises.
- Liaise with NPO team to develop products/solutions
- Provide overall leadership for the department and promote discretional behaviors among employees
- Create and drive a vision for the department in line with corporate goals
- Responsible for the overall performance of the department.
- Lead and motivate team members – encouraging them to deliver quality results
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to deliver projects
- Promote internal customer service and track timelines of TATs for internal deliverables
- Provide coaching and mentoring for employees in the department.
- Provide support to NPO manager.
- Manages Product Delivery executive and Nursery Executive.
- Deliver periodic and regular reports to management on product development activities, challenges and results
- Share/communicate departmental goals, expectations, performance standards and results with employees
- Provide regular important update to employees
- Seek and provide useful feedback to employees
- Generate and submit periodic report on departmental issues to management for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and align same with product design initiatives
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
- Ensuring we deliver the solutions that meets any customer requirement.
- Developing more products and service that can drive more sales for the company.
- Work with 3rd party vendor on product or service delivery including negotiation
- Develop and track performance of annual budget for the department
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a relevant role with 3 years’ experience with MPLS & VPNs and also 4 years’ experience in deploying solutions involving security, enterprise connectivity, service provider connectivity.
- Network experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Certification in CCNP, ITIL
- Product Development
- Innovation Management
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, etc.)
- ISP Network Design
- RF Technology Skills
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Successful delivery of approved expansion projects within the time and budgets constraints
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.