AA Racma and Partners Group Limited – Located in Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State, our company is mainly into Securities, Security & Telecom Automation System, Security Consultants and offering CCTV Camera, Security Alarm Systems, Electronic Security Services, Provision Of Security Guards, Security Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- To provide vision & leadership for developing & implementing IT initiatives whilst directing the planning/implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality & business development.
- The incumbent is responsible for every aspect of IT systems including budgets, purchases, upgrades, supervision of IT specialists and management of projects.
Strategy & Planning:
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes as a member of the senior management team; Lead IT strategic & operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems; Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business;
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures; Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development; Assess and communicate risks associated with IT investments;
- Develop, track, and control the IT annual operating and capital budgets; Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives; Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan; Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization.
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Coordinate/facilitate stakeholder consultation defining new technology business/systems requirements; Create cost-benefit analysis and support detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows;
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects related to selection and development etc of major information systems; Participate in vendor contract negotiations for IT equipment/software purchases;
- Review hardware/software acquisition and maintenance contracts to capitalize on economies of scale;
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies, and standards implementing within IT operating systems.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of SLA’s with end users and monitoring performance;
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access
- Ensure IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations;
- Establish lines of control for current and proposed information systems; Keep current with IT industry trends/issues and advise management on their competitive or financial impact;
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities;
- Oversee IT system security by protecting information assets from web threats, viruses, and hacker activity etc;
Employee Relations Management:
- Supervise recruitment, development, and welfare of IT staff in accordance with corporate policies; Evaluate, train and develop employees in understanding policies and procedures;
- Provide management and offer advice/guidance on individual employee relations cases within department ensuring they meet the requirements of company policies;
- Promote staff morale and workplace safety in accordance with SHEQ policies; Reporting of all incidents in line with set SHEQ and Security procedures.
- HSEQ and Security: Ensure all work is performed in line with Company policies, procedures and standards; Ensure all HSEQ legislation is adhered to.
- General: The Employee may also be required to perform duties not directly related to their area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company;
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities; Conduct themself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
Education and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification (Masters preferred) in the field of Computer Science or Business Administration.
- The right person will be a highly experienced IT professional, looking to develop a value added function at a rapidly growing and progressive company. Ideally with offshore experience or multi-national experience.
- Approximately 10 to 15 years managing and/or directing an IT operation; Approximately 2 to 5 years working within Oil and Gas, Shipping or Supply Chain;
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT policies and systems.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
- Up to date knowledge of legislation, regulations, best practice and how they relate to IT;
- Considerable knowledge of Business Theory, Business Processes, Management, Budgeting, and Business Office Operations; Substantial exposure to Data Processing, Hardware Platforms, Enterprise Software Applications and outsourced systems;
- Good understanding of IT systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Experienced in system design/development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management;
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development;
- Excellent understanding of project management principles;
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems;
- Strong understanding of HR Management Principles, Practices, and Procedures and Proven leadership ability
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.