Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria’s premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrollment programmes, by the Financial Times of London and currently holds an AACSB accreditation which is known worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Department: Custom Programmes
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Director, Custom Programmes
Directly Supervises: NIL
Position Type: Regular/Permanent/Full Time
Purpose of Position
- To create and initiate innovative ways of marketing customized programmes and also develop and manage clients’ relationship for business sustainability.
Essential Duties/Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Initiate meetings and develop proposals to grow programme sales.
- Manage relationship with clients and promptly provide feedback on programmes from the client site to relevant units to improve market drive.
- Act as the content expert and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for all levels of programmes
- Responsible for the sale of programmes within the assigned portfolio deploying best practice to achieve sales target
- Maintain and update customer reference database to facilitate marketing activities
- Act as a liaison between Faculty and Client in programme design and meeting of clients programme needs
- Review and advice on improvement initiatives for effective meeting of targets
- Provide advice on branding of product brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials
- Follow-up on payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive collections and adherence to credit policy with respect to programmes under your care
- Support the marketing of other Executive Programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful completion and graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by Line Manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieving agreed target revenues.
- Achieving agreed target number of participants for different seminars/conferences
- Number of new industries/companies engaged
- Achievement of agreed participant ratings per programme
- Feedback from customers- both internal and external
- Good First Degree from a reputable Institution. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Proposal Writing skills
- Selling skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Negotiating skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with electronic and social media marketing
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Customers services skills
- Expert knowledge of MS office and CRM
- At least 8 years in Service Marketing industry
- Experience gained in Sales, Accounts Management and Business development, Consulting or Project Management will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.