DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Accountant/Finance Manager
- Prepare forms and manual for accounting and book keeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting record, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payments, reporting and other tax requirements
- Analyze business operations, financial forecasts, trend, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligation to project future revenues and expenses to provide advice.
- Establish tables of accounts, assign entities to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports and compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology
- Prepare forms and manual for accounting and book keeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- The collection and maintenance of financial data as it relates to the company.
- Advising on business operations such as revenue and expenditure trends.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
- Prepare Financial Statements that may include monthly, quarterly and annual accounts based on the financial information that is compiled and analyzed.
- A degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Proficiency in budgeting and budgetary control.
- Strong understanding of company financial information.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior executives.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Adequate experience in the manufacturing industry preferably food and beverage sector.
- Competence in Peachtree / Sage or similar accounting software.
- Candidate should be ICAN or ACCA certified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.