360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Auditor
- Perform internal control risk assessments
- Perform implementation of annual audit plans and audit programs
- Develop the final and detailed audit reports and working papers in order to assist Internal Audit in presenting these to the Audit Committee
- Delivery of the annual audit programme and plan with comprehensive audit reports highlighting areas of non-conformance and good practice
- Perform identification of areas requiring follow-up on the implementation of required actions to correct open items from previous audit exercises
- Perform assessment of internal controls to ensure that financial and operational systems operate effectively and identify potential problems
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude
- Perform ad-hoc reviews to investigate any areas identified by management or the department itself
- Coordinate any financial fraud investigations with Compliance
- Identifying potential process and business improvement opportunities
- Enforce Company Safety Policies and Customer Construction Standards
- Contract accounting, reconciliations, pricing, allowable costs, overhead, change orders, and supporting documentation for claimed costs.
- Contractor selection process, contract development, change orders, schedule management, and delivery timeliness.
- Prepares daily and weekly reports summarizing the inspections performed and their results
- Assist in the review of design drawings and specifications
- Act as QARC representative to clients, program and project teams
- Ensures compliance with the project-specific drawings and specifications via routine inspections of all CSA components
- Coordinates directly with the owner, the construction manager, the general contractor and their lower-tiered subcontractors to identify and prioritize inspections
- Maintain Audit and Safety Records
- Maintain audit status up to date in relevant system/tracker
- Assist in Root Cause Analysis facilitation as assigned
- Coordinate overall relationship with external auditors and facilitate data requests and collection
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in managing business operations with a view of stakeholders’ expectations, commitments and international best practice.
- Advise and support site teams on assurance matters including attendance at local management meetings to deliver periodic reports and input to assurance matters.
- Contract specific Assurance services, e.g. safety cases and risk assessments, where necessary.
- Preparing flow charts, identify key controls and draft Audit Programs.
- Other duties as required.
- Educated to degree level/Chartered Accountant / ACCA / CIA / IRCA lead auditor or similar qualification
- 2 – 4 years of experience preferably in Construction industry
- Strong knowledge in Accounting internal audit procedures
- Experience in planning & executing assignments and in handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven skills in negotiation & problem resolution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who are studying for or who have recently qualified for a recognized accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or a recognized Internal Audit qualification (IIA).
- Knowledge of Environmental Controls and Environmental management policies and procedures
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
- Negotiate key contracts for real estate from beginning to end including strategy development, financial analysis, business term negotiation and full legal negotiation.
- Serve as a key member of the Real Estate team in developing growth strategies for specific markets.
- Leasing of company properties as well as actively seeking out third party mandates in order to increase the company’s portfolio.
- Execute on the strategic plan while interacting with internal stakeholders (e.g. product teams, Networking, Data Center Engineering, construction, legal, tax, etc.).
- Understanding the technical requirements of our engineering teams and developing solutions that meet the design and business objectives.
- Executing all aspects of the due diligence and integration process from a Property perspective, including data capture, tenure and building services contract briefings, document summaries and all property transactions such as new leases, re-gearing and/or lease surrender/disposals.
- Involvement in the full construction process to deliver all aspects of a project to include building, data center specific power, all other site utilities.
- Quickly understanding the impact of the property portfolio from a strategy and Opex cost perspective, whilst also thinking about how the portfolio could contribute to the current property strategy
- Immediately identifying wins for the business as well as risks and areas of potential financial exposure
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive integration plans that enable achievement of the strategic benefits and success measures set for the acquisition (including business objectives, timelines, and budgets), and ensure relevant risks are mitigated
- Hands-on where required with particular attention to day 1 integration activities
- Drive continuous improvement by incorporating feedback and lessons learned into updated Property integration processes and tools for application on future acquisitions
- Preparation and presentation of transaction summaries to the senior management team regarding progress, financial approvals and overall deal costs / benefits.
- Management of multiple complex contract negotiations simultaneously.
- Applicable Degree level education or higher required
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing a minimum of 4 years of commercial real estate transaction experience preferably in industrial/office development and leasing.
- Demonstrated history of successful real estate negotiation and development skills.
- Experience in Build to Suit lease developments and Land acquisition / development.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders and work well in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong management skills to facilitate meetings and articulate complex concepts
- Superior interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- An effective time manager with the ability to multi-task.
- International real estate experience a plus.
- Strong negotiation abilities to include legal document review and negotiation in conjunction with legal counsel.
- Be able to think strategically and to demonstrate expertise in developing and implementing a property strategy
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.