Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Retention Specialist
- Manages all customer retention activities.
- Retain customers utilizing product and service knowledge to provide customers with correct solutions
- Responsible for Customers End to End life cycle in the network.
- Responsible for Customer Retention’s at Touch points.
- Responsible for leading a team of retention members
- Attempts to solve problem in order to retain customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- 3 years experience in customer retention.
- Proven track record of success in previous role(s) with references.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Understanding of basic CRM software favorable.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.