Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Our client, a leading bank in Nigeria is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person.
Key Duties & Responsibility
- The range of inquiries and requests Customer service officers may respond to include:
- Promote bank products and services
- Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
- Refer customers who request to open business accounts and business credit cards to Customer Service Supervisor
- Identify customer needs
- Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as savings, cheque, business and loan accounts, telephone banking and internet services
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
- Open new accounts/Closing accounts
- Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
Education & Experience
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
Job Title: Bank Teller
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate Transaction processing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers,
- potential customers and co-workers
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Cash checks
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Minimum of OND certificate in relevant course
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role as the subject of the mail.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.