Insight Resources Limited – Our client, an indigenous media company that specializes in Web Solution, Branding and Advertisement, Digital Marketing and Training.
In order to push our continued level of success, our client requires talented and creative individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Digital Media Intern
- Work directly with media teams to design and manage online adverts using social media, email marketing, Google Adwords e.t.c
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies
- Assist to develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Learn and apply SEO best practices
- Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
- Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
Education and Training in
You will receive valuable training and advanced experience working under the mentorship of highly skilled senior web, digital media, and creative professionals with senior Industry standards in the following areas:
- SEO, PPC and affiliates Marketing
- Developing and driving digital campaigns
- Budget planning and campaign tracking.
- Keyword, Market and Competitors research
- Website design and development
- Digital content – How to develop a group wide content strategy.
- Design, set-up and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Manage online presence and social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube…
- Traffic Sources – Monitor and measure visitors to the website and understand and improve site visits.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidate must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Basic graphics knowledge.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using job title as the subject of the email.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.