Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a leader in the Logistics and Supply Chain Industry, requires the service of a suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Documentation/Content Writer
Core Purpose of the Job
- To support the Business Development team in achieving set targets through Creative writing, as well as full support services to the various Business units.
- You are expected to give direct support services to your business unit as it relates to all assignments you may be given. You are also expected to contribute meaningfully towards their target achievement
Content Management Duties Include:
- Supporting sales team with the creation of compelling messaging and positioning for all services and solutions.
- Create informative, engaging and unique technical content for website, blog, social media, search engine.
- Maintaining and updating web pages at regular time intervals, create a regular publishing schedule.
- Editing & proofreading articles & other web content.
- Ensure consistency in branding, promotions and strategic messaging.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Art or Social Sciences
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ Experience.
Key Performance Objectives and Indicators:
- Relevance towards the overall success of the organization
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Achievement of all set targets.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Content Writing
- Ability to research, conceptualize and develop unique content.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS)
- Must have excellent online research skill
- Excellent communication in English.
- Ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of content & strong vocabulary.
Competencies Required Skills:
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Practices superior time management.
- Oral and written communications
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants must reside in Lagos.
Application Deadline 24th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.