Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
We are recruiting to fill the position beow:
Job Title: Bank Teller (Intern)
- Receive and count working cash
- Identify customers, validate and cash checks
- Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip
- Process cash withdrawals
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures
- Balance currency, cash and checks in cash till
- Ordering statements and cheque books
- Liaising with account managers
- Maintaining a proper beginning and end of day balance
- Assistance to customers with queries
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Holder of OND in any discipline
- Must be female
- Must not be more than 26 years of age by March, 2017
- Must be fluent in English [oral and written]
- Residents of Lagos Island and its environs preferable.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.