WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for
providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner provides accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent expansion, we seek to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals in the capacities below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Executive
- The ideal candidate will be a focused, result-oriented and resilient individual responsible for providing responsive and value adding services through administrative support and business development engagements of the Firm’s learning and development programs.
- The role will also require providing research and content development support of training and recruitment services alongside other duties.
- Must possess a first degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or related and relevant course.
- Good academic research ability for research and content development.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to apply tact and diplomacy for good customer service delivery and management.
- Minimum of 1 year post-NYSC work experience in Human Resource, Training & Development or Research role.
- Previous experience is business development, marketing role will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
- Based on our recent growth in business operations, WFO seeks to recruit to fill the position of Human Resources Intern.
- The HR intern will join the Human Resource Team in providing administrative support in HR functions such as Payroll Administration,Data entry, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Recruitment, Induction Employee Engagement, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or any related field.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age
- Previous internship in Human Resource role.
- Demonstrate knowledge of HR principles and Nigerian Labour Laws
- Must be goal oriented
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to deliver high quality service within deadlines with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified uld please send their CVs stating “Learning and Development Executive” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position. CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.