Stresert Services Limited – Our client, requires the service of a professional, who is able to attend to client with integrity, for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Female Housekeeper
Job Ref: FHK2
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The job involves changing bed sheets in the house, iron cloths, put used cloths in the laundry basket as well as ensure they are washed, act as handy personnel to help with assigned task around the house.
- Keep the rooms stocked with clean cups, coffee supplies, towels and other items etc.
- Check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels polish silverware, clean tables and house hold appliances
- Run errands for employer
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish room / private living room floors, vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Empty and clean trash containers from rooms
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- Wipe down glass surfaces
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
- Keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing, sometimes changing the bulbs or telling maintenance about the issues
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- Check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Time management and priority skills
- Ability to work without supervision and maintain high level of performance
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load
- Must have a minimum of 3 years housekeeping experience
- Attention to detail
- Trust worthy
- Listening skills
- Planning and organizing
- High energy levels
Salary is higher than industry standard.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2017.
Note: The position requires that the hired personnel ‘live -in/ be a resident’ of the building.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.