Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Supervisor
Organization: MHF Properties Limited
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Supervise daily facilities management services and monitor the timely repairs and maintenance of facilities by contractors.
- Keep and update records of facility maintenance activities on the property (historic maintenance logs).
- Maintain professional and working relationship with tenants, maintenance service vendors.
- Manage and oversee activities of on-site staff and contractors.
- Maintain tenancy record; prepare status reports, and compose correspondence on facilities matters.
- Ensure follow up with tenants on payments of service charge, diesel deposit, utility bills and issuance of receipts.
- Ensure adequate restock level of frequently used items and consumables i.e diesel. electrical items, water treatment/pool chemical.
- Ensure that the tackles meets Government statutory regulations, environmental health and safety standards.
- Substitutes for other facilities supervisors of the same level.
- Perform other clues as assigned by the Head, Facilities Management.
- Conduct daily routine inspection of the facility to ensure all building services are fully operational and is good working condition; and alt vendor related services are properly handled and maintained.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Computer literacy with is-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication both oral and written skills.
- Knowledge of facilities management techniques and customer service.
- Strong personal organizational skills.
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent is Estate Management or related discipline.
- 5 years post qualification experience in facilities management.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: MHFcareers@dangote.com (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email).
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.