Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Carry out planned preventive measures within scheduled time
- Monitor log book to check job repairs done as well as pending jobs, follow-up and ensure prompt resolution.
- Allocate jobs to maintenance team to ensure quick response and resolution of request from user department.
- Prepare report of work done for reference purpose.
- O’ Level credits including Mathematics & English language at not more than two sittings
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company
- Good knowledge of instrumentation and control systems
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Good leadership and people management skills
Job Title: Miller
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Supervise wheat discharge operation.
- Supervise mill personnel to achieve targeted output.
- Drive safety compliance in the mill.
- Prepare raw materials for Milling.
- Supervise finished products bagging.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent situational awareness.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Strong target/result orientation.
- Computer literacy.
- 5 O’Level credits including mathematics & English Language at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in sciences or Engineering discipline.
- Membership of National Association of British & Irish Millers (NABIM).
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.