Stern & Kay Consulting Limited was registered in August 2003. We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services.
At Stern and Kay Consulting we partner with your organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer.
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail and messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about services provided.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent Administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- A good HND/ B.Sc degree in relevant field
- Proximity of applicants to Victoria Island will be added advantage.
- Candidates must be female.
- 1-3 years’ experience relevant front desk or customer service experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.