Exim Consulting – Our client, a leading Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager is responsible and accountable for the day to day running of all aspects of the manufacturing company.
The General Manger would be expected to:
- Plan manufacturing activities, meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- Manage the whole industrial production and take care of all the features associated with a particular department. The safety measures have to be followed.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Collaborating with the factory managers to find best practices and the best solution. Liaising with the financial department is of much significance.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved/exceeded in all aspects of the manufacturing process
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
- HND/B.Sc in Industrial Relations/ Engineering or related fields
- 5-10 years experience in related field
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Proven experience in team management
- Ability to build and manage a budget
- Proven ability to drive results
Application of Application
1st June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject for the Email should be “General Manger”.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.