ROCAD Construction Limited has executed series of qualitative projects across the Country through the use of qualified and well experienced labor force. Besides, our ability to enter into joint venture with other specialised engineering companies thereby gives us greater capacity to offer a complete
package of wide range of electrical, construction and mechanical engineering service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization
- Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- Management of Material Resources
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good house keeping standards.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2017
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.