African Management Services Company (AMSCO) is a pan African organisation that provides integrated Human Capital Development solutions to private and public businesses across sub-Saharan Africa. AMSCO has over 26 years evolved to become the leading advisory solutions provider; working to address the issue of market systems and capacity failures through management and skills development.
AMSCO works as an enabler with the continent’s key stakeholders, governments, public and private institutions, and other multilateral institutions that share the same development goals, with the aim of assisting African companies to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable. To achieve this objective, AMSCO offers four key services namely, Recruitment, Expatriate Management, Training and Development, and Development and Advisory Solutions (DAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Investment Services
- This position is required to oversee and champion the Sales/Marketing/Distribution function of a Financial Services Group (i.e., Stockbrokers, Finance House and Bureau de Change)
- Cross sell all the financial products of the Group:- Liability generation, Loans and Leases, Shares/Stocks/Bonds (Federal, State & Corporate), Treasury Bills, FGN Savings Bonds, FX etc.
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase Institutional Investors (i.e., PFA’s and Insurance companies, etc.)
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other disciplines
- A second Degree and Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- A professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 10+ years’ hands-on experience in sales in a Financial Institution with emphasis on Stockbroking, Capital Market and other Financial Instruments (Treasury-bills, Bonds, etc.)
- Proficient in PowerPoint Presentations
- Proficient in writing detailed reports
- Proficient in writing business wining proposals
- Excellent communication skills (Written, Verbal & Interpersonal)
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Be able to motivate subordinates for optimum performance
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications
- Must have above average knowledge of selling a wide range of Money/Capital Market products
- Must have verifiable experience in FX Trading, preferably sell side.
- Must have verifiable history and track record of meeting budgets/targets inspite of difficult economic conditions.
- Must have deep contacts with HNI’s and Institutional Investors (PFA’s/Insurance companies
- Senior Management position reporting directly to the MD/CEO
- Car + driver
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to buy shares in the company
- Performance Bonus incentive
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.