Surge Consulting is hiring on behalf of its client and looking for a self-driven individual to set up and run the Human Resources and Administration Department.
1. Developing and managing best fit Performance Management Systems
2. Detailed Recruitment Strategy
3. PayRoll Management alongside employee compensation and benefits plan
4. Design & proper re-alignment of job descriptions for existing and potential employees
5. Employee Data Management
6. Employee Welfare Scheme Management
7. Develop and Manage Training Plan/Needs
8. Create and manage HR/Admin budget
9. Supervise and mentor HR/Admin employees
10. Proper management of PAYE taxes
11. Employee grievances and complaints resolution
12. Liaison with consultants and other external services provides
13. General admin duties
First or second degrees in Human Resources Management
MBA provides additional advantage
1. Proven self-starter, can get things done with minimum supervion
2. Good command of written and spoken english
3. Comfortable with Microsoft tools and software, internet/social media profficient
4. Leadership qualities and strong team player
5. Strong organisational skills
The role may also involve a considerable amount of travel to different parts of the country. Candidates should consider their ability to get up and go at short notice.
How to Apply
Send CVs and a short application on why this role is for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews in April.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.