Petroplan Limited – Our client, a leading EPC Oil and Gas company based in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Ref No: BBBH27348
- The client is willing to relocate the successful individual and provide the appropriate accommodation, transportation and a number of benefits including returning flights to home along the year.
- The candidate should have a proven track record of experience across the oil and gas industry as well as being qualified chartered accountant.
- Lead the finance department
Key Aims and Objectives
- Ensure that financial reporting is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide financial analysis to meet internal and external requirements
- Lead, develop and motivate a professional team in the Finance Department in order to provide high-quality service to both internal and external users
- Ensure compliance with financial regulatory requirements
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience of leading a team in a developing-country environment
- Wide experience working with ERP/Accounting software
- Ability to Process complex financial data and communicate in a clear, concise manner to a non-financial personnel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.