Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- The Web Developer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of all public and private facing web and e-commerce sites.
- The Web Developer works closely with the Marketing and Graphics department and the Senior Programmer to de liver content and feature rich virtual experiences.
- Create and maintain all Pacific Whale Foundation websites including, but not limited to, e-commerce, blog and mapping services.
- Work closely with Marketing and Graphics department to bring web design in sync with that of print.
- Provide all Linux server support for the organization.
- Design new web sites and services to make better use of social networks and emerging technologies to include mobile apps.
- Troubleshoot to resolution staff and customer web support issues.
- Perform overflow support for the desktop and network environment.
- Maintains user accounts and security privileges for CMS.
- Provides end-user training and support of the CMS.
- Supports the mission of the organization by periodically working after-hour events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience with CMS platforms, preferably Drupal.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP stack…
- Firm understanding of internet and web service concepts (XHTML, WSDL, XSD, XML, XSLT).
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with SEO marketing and related tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some
- Nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Strong work ethic.
- OND, B.Sc, HND in computer science or related field desired, but not required.
- Experience with Drupal 6/7.
- Experience with integrating outside APIs (Al-Pro/Facebook/Twitter/Google Maps/Payment Processors).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.