Lagos Business School, is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a
significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internationalization/Strategy Manager
- Oversee work activities within the Dean’s office by organizing strategic assignments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion within established guidelines
- Monitor and report innovations and trends in international collaborations. Develop strategies to counter competitor’s activities
- Assist the Dean in special projects such as AACSB international maintenance of accreditation visits etc.
- Develop relationships with other business schools to see opportunities for collaboration
- Work closely with Faculty, Alumni Office, MBA Dept., Accounts and relevant units for the realization of both local and international office mandate
- Conduct research and make proposals on School development and realization of its objectives
- Develop and manage relationships with international institutions aimed at building collaborations beneficial to the School
- Represent the Dean in important meetings with stakeholders, ministries and regulatory agencies
- Develop metrics for monitoring and evaluation of on-going collaborations and partnerships, review and present report for management decisions
- Any other job to be assigned by the Dean.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.