Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Language Teacher
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must be Presentable
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.