KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – North
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.)
- To work as part of a team and contribute to the units departments performance output in terms of delivery
- Help in the installation of certain equipments and train self on possible troubleshooting of the these machines
- Train employees ( specifically in Retail outlets) on the basic usage of the equipments such as the generators, inverters etc
- Prepare weekly reports on the scheduled and completed maintenance works in region
- Monitoring of the generators, inverters etc periodically and checking for any malfunctioning parts and ensure they are standard compliant at all times
- Undertaking regular surverys of company premises and repair any mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with Health and Safety standards
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Ensure rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas are clean and in perfect condition at all times.
- Undertaking any electrical installation and troubleshooting processes
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Assisting with the set up of all ventilation, AC, Generators and conduct basic repairs as and when Responsible for alerting the Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
NB: The above list is not exhaustive, you may from time to time be required to undertake other tasks that fall within the remit of your role.
- Minimum of OND/ NABTEB/TRADE Test
- Minimum 2 years working experience in facility maintenance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of any or all trades listed electrical, plumbing and carpentry is a plus
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English fluently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Use miscellaneous office equipment (e.g. calculators, typewriters, computers, FAX machines, copiers, etc.).
- Good IT skills with the ability to use word and excel
- Good hearing ability
- Ability to push minimum 100 pounds and to lift minimum 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladder and step ladder.
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require.
- Noise level which may, at times, require normal hearing protection in the form of ear plugs.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters in MS Word format to: email@example.com clearly stating the job title and location as subject of the mail. e.g. ‘Maintenance Technician – North’
Note: Applications that fail to follow these guidelines will be disqualified.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.