MeritAbode Nigeria Limited, a leading Real Estate Company in Nigeria has opened up her recruitment platform again and we are seeking for qualified candidates to fill up the position of marketing executives in her new branch at lotto, mowe, ogun state, Nigeria.
MeritAbode Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
The position will require the candidate to:
- Make sales of plots of land
- Meet up with the monthly target
- Represent the organisation in sales meetings, sales presentation and sales rallies.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets; arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Graduate from any tertiary institution
- Marketing experience is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to accept responsibilities
- Please candidate must be resident around mowe, Ogun state.
- Time management skills and persistence
- Must be a computer literate
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision in a highly professional manner
- Communication: 1 year or less
- Computer literacy: 1 year or less
- Marketing: 1 year or less
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st December, 2016.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.