Nimbus Resource Solutions is a specialist resourcing and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company based in Dubai placing Contract, Permanent and Executive Search resources across Europe, Middle East and Africa. We work with clients across Satellite/Telecoms, Information Technology,
Security Integration and Logistics markets.
Nimbus passion lies in sourcing only the best talent, we do this through using a rigorous recruitment process. We are trusted advisers to our clients, our ability to source the best talent has a significant impact on business performance as well as enhancing individual careers. We operate a platinum level of service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The HR Director provides leadership for the Human Resources functions as well as expert advice on all HR related matters.
- The position reports directly to the Managing Director and is responsible for the entire HR operation.
- This position will contribute to strategic direction of the company and will interact with the board of Directors.
- Review, Plan and Implement a company wide exemplary Human Resources strategy
- Reviews, consults and makes recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management, leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations, disciplinary and retention etc.
- Ensures the employees and organization adherence to company policies and applicable employment law and enforces organization values and company vision
- Develop, administer, and present employee climate survey, new hire survey, and exit interview assessments
- Assists in developing better workflow, communication and business processes across the business
- Manages Human Resources operations by recruiting, selecting, training and coaching staff
- Owns the entire recruitment process and recruitment team with responsibility in driving a robust hiring process that provides exceptional talent to the organization
- Consults and responds to employee complaints in a professional manner, and assists with conducting preliminary investigations as needed
- Initiates, develops and implements various HR related programs including projects such as HR related technology systems
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources in an international environment
- Qualified or equivalent HR education
- Experience in complete HR systems
- Ability to improve workflow, communication and business processes, continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations in Nigeria and ideally internationally
- Able to uphold strict confidentiality with HR information
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective
- A people person
- Experience in the following: performance management, leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention etc
- Excellent business acumen, able to understanding on business drivers and technologies
Attractive salary and benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.