Efugo Farms is an integrated agricultural company set up to pursue the wonderful possibilities in Agriculture. we are focused on leading the agricultural businesses in Nigeria. We deliver exceptional customer services while maintaining growth to sustain emerging young farmers in the industry.
Job Title: Poultry Manager
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of workers engaged in the poultry, expedite work load and also participate in every work activities in the poultry.
- Ascertain production requirement and condition of operation in the poultry. records data and creates report on worker attendance, budget, supplies and animal growth.
- Must Possess B.Agric in Animal Production and Health or Veterinary Medicine.
- Must have experience in breeder management must be innovative,
- Must be internet savvy, must be able to work without supervision,
- Must possess a good communication skill, must have a good knowledge of Microsoft office,
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must possess a good leadership and management style.
How to apply:
Candidate must submit cv and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2017
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.