Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, is an Agro-allied company that is into Livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of Health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ogere, Ogun
Under the supervision of the Procurement Manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the raw materials to be used in the production are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.
- The timely procurement and delivery of high quality, low-cost products and the proper processing of assigned customer orders.
- Selecting and evaluating the performance of suppliers, oversees the customs clearing process and coordinates the processing of assigned customer order
- Participating in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria.
- Conducting a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviewing and evaluating the performance of the suppliers
- Processing the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Carrying out all necessary procurement activities
- Ensuring the proper processing of assigned customer orders
- Verifying quantification of orders
- Verifying that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Must not be older than 35 years.
- Extensive knowledge of feed production
- Good knowledge and understanding of materials used in feed production
- Proven working experience as a procurement officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement technique as well as a dexterity in ‘’reading’’ the market
- Talent in negotiation and networking
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to the “Human resources & Admin” by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.