Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading EPC Company, requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified individual for the position below:
Job Title: Project Control Manager
- The Project Controls Manager facilitates compliance with corporate budget and schedule for all company wide projects resulting in efficiency and transparent results.
- The Project Controls Manager works directly with project team and property managers to develop effective risk mitigation strategies to enable them to maximize results.
- This position, through leadership and training, enables and promotes project teams’ behaviors to better understand the benefits and effectiveness of our standards and best practices.
- The position requires business management acumen, strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills, as well as strong communication and customer service skills.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees Project Controls deliverables for cost and document management
- Improves operational performance and effectiveness
- Provides management with data that allows them to make timely decisions which may improve results
- Partners with project teams
- Promotes strategies for project success
- Promotes environment for compliance of standards
- Leads risk management culture
- Participates in acquisition capital improvement budgeting
- Develops strategy that supports necessary controls for client
- Value engineering
- Promotes certainty of execution: on time and on budget
- Proficient in various software: Yardi, MS suite of products, TotalBid
- Knowledge of risk management fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of industry
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Acts as a liaison between project teams and management
- University Degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical or Civil discipline
- Qualification in Project Management
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in the following:
- Construction / Engineering Project Management environment
- Construction management experience
- Contractor Management
- At least 9 years’ experience as a Project Controls Manager in a Management position.
- Knowledge and experience of oil and Gas construction industry and related operations would be an advantage
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.