Reede Consulting Limited – Our clients who are consultants in the area of quality management control and assurance is urgently looking to recruit a quality management consultant with certification in ISO 9001-2008 to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Management Specialist
- Understand management audit using the ISO management systems.
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Reviewing client’s requirements and making sure they are met.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
- Evaluate performance management and benchmarking.
- Device ways to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
In addition to industry-specific competence, potential employers will look for evidence of the following skills:
- Full Management System Implementation.
- Customer Satisfaction Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Training, capacity & competence building.
- Skill specific Training in QMS, EMS, HSSE.
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Management System Audit and second party verification.
- Management System Training.
- Management System Documentation.
Attractive and commiserate to experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should bring their CV’s on the interview date above at the address below:
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane,
Savoil Bus Stop,
Near FIDSON, Obanikoro
Note: Applications can also be submitted before the closing date above at the same address
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.
Interview Date 9.00am 29th April, 2016.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.