Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Core purpose of the Job:
- Enhance effectiveness by providing information management support, providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
- Conserves time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential, secures information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Process Improvement
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
Job Title: Web/Media Executive
- To support the Business Development team in achieving set targets through support and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, as well as full support services to the various Business units.
- Be a web Interactive individual, drawing traffic to the website by giving scheduled security updates and latest trends to a target audience.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Social Media Monitoring:
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Web Duties
- Drive traffic to the web by making it attractive and busy
- Send links to the web to the General Public.
Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking.
- Business Consulting and Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 2nd March, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.