Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporates into the Customer Business plans.
- Support marketing in the development of Customer specific Category/and or Shopper Marketing strategies within territory.
- Continually monitor and analyze competitor activity and pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (pricing, promotions, ranging and merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers and/or distributors within assigned territory.
- Monitor customer service levels (order fill, case fill, credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues.
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU.
- Track profitability of all distributors so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the distributor’s basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Enable product knowledge with all wholesaler/distributor sales forces and identify opportunities to get the best out of the wholesaler/distributor sales teams through individual performance management and team segmentation.
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets in assigned territory.
- Ensure that the company at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumers’ needs.
- University degree or equivalent with at least 2 years commercial experience in the FMCG sector.
- Fluent in French (written and verbal) is a requirement for working in Francophone West Africa.
- Possession of a Driver’s Licence.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.