Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Job Opening ID: WKN/18/JB
- We are currently sourcing for a FrontEnd Developer who will write codes that’ll translate beautiful designs wireframes into interactive User Interface and User Experience into life.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- You will also work with the team of back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- Develop brilliant user-interface for wakanow web and mobile services.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Skills And Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a developer
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC Framework.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.