eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is one of the world’s largest fashion designer brand. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world.
They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They now have an opening for the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Job Opening ID: ERJ458
- This is a senior role and this person reports directly to the General Manager and will be part of the local Management Team.
- He / she will be responsible for the set-up of the new HR Team and definition of all HR responsibilities, and for the recruiting of the whole staff for the new facility.
- Manpower planning and set-up of job descriptions in alignment with the company’s standards
- Recruitment of qualified candidates on all levels from all available sources e.g. external recruitment agencies
- Selection, placement, induction, onboarding and training & development of the new staff
- Set-up of work contracts incl. compensation structure, rewards, benefits, retirement benefits, medical and health care
- Employee relations, grievances and disciplinary actions
- Employees’ entry permits, residence visa & renewals, visa cancellation etc.
- Provision attractive incentives and salary packages, rewards and benefits to ensure retention of competent employees
- Set-up of HR policies in alignment with the company’s standards
- Arrangement of accommodation for eligible management staff
- Maintain a good relationship with government departments & other private companies
- Organization and management of all Human Resources records consonant with good business practice
- Ensuring that the Company is in compliance with all federal labour law, e.g. working hours, wages, leave sickness, final settlements etc.
- Development of subordinates
- Graduate level with at least 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources department at management level
- Multinational experience desirable
- Leadership experience
- Retail background desirable
- Fluent in English
- Effective communications skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of local labour & immigration law
7,000,000 – 8,000,000 P/A.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.