Workforce Management Centre Limited, a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
- H/She will be responsible for effectively and efficiently performing all related activities for the sourcing, recruiting, screening, and interviewing of candidates.
- Also, in partnership with hiring managers, sources, selects, interviews, recommends and processes the placement of candidates for all positions.
- Aggressively and creatively source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates for hiring managers within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate.
- Conducting regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches to manage candidate/hiring manager expectations through a thorough understanding of return on investment and business needs of our clients.
- Develop and manage client/candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards.
- Minimum of 5 years previous recruitment experience
- Experience of a customer focused and sales role
- Demonstrable ability to develop business relationships
- Experience of relevant market sector
- Achieving Results
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate “Senior Recruitment Consultant” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.