KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping our subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Our ever-growing dominance covers various social media platforms including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat.
Due to its expansion, applications are invited for the role below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Intern)
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web development, CRO and SEO
- Fluency in English
- Student of computer science from a recognized university.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as one attachment specifying the role as subject to: Jobs@Kraks.co
Note: This is an internship placement.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.