Gland Oil & Gas (GOG), is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- The Technical Assistant is a key role in any project team Gland oil and gas company (GOG). The job holder ensures that technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the technical personnel in the delivery of the specific piece of work or project.
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- Compiles technical reports.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies and investigates variations.
- Prepares technical drawings, datasheets and documents under the direction of the engineers.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Sources technical documents, information and drawings.
- Strong IT skills.
- HNC/ HND or equivalent in administrative or technical discipline.
- Advanced use of e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to:email@example.com
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.