Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous
companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
- Sales and Marketing of Training’s via various medium of advertisement.
- Identify skills gap through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with stream leads
- Prepare and package training proposals
- Supervise development of training modules to ensure that they meet specifications and anticipated customer requirements
- Liaise with management to identify work situations requiring preventive or remedial training of employees
- Evaluate pilot training programs and determine sustainability
- Design, assess and revise training programs based on organizational and individual needs.
- Implement company scheduled training programs as well as industry training requirements
- Identify and confirm availability of qualified facilitators locally and internationally to meet our scheduled training requirements
- Drawing up and managing a strategic Training Budget
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.