Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems
is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Imo Health System is coming to town and we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Pharmacist Job summary
- Serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pharmacist Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Administering Medication
- Excellent Verbal Communication,
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a pharmacist in Nigeria
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Job Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com the job position as subject of email.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.