Mario Consulting Limited – Our client is a CIT Logistics Operator Company, as a result of expansion, requires the services of experienced knowledgeable candidate for the position of:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectation, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, coaching, counseling and discipline.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees, maintain a safe and secure work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centre.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintain organization effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices and user projects.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends,anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The candidate possess a good B.Sc or HND in IT or Computer Science from recognized institution with a minimum of 5 – 8 years preferably in a CIT Logistics Company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2017.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.