Red Star Express Plc, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales Freight
Report to: DMD RSF
- To drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Main areas of Responsibility
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on revenue and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare SLAs ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop down-line staff into valuable salespeople.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Freight/Logistics Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in business administration or relevant field. Masters in Supply chain Management/Transportation/Logistics will be an advantage
- Applicant must have not less than 5 years core sales/operations experience in a freight forwarding organization.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2017.
Method of Applicaton
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.