Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Sourcing Specialist
Industry: Food Production, Food & Beverages Consumer Goods
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Purchasing Supply Chain
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Support MEA Strategic Sourcing Agenda In The Paper Area Of The Spend Across All BUs/Countries To Leverage The Common Scale & Maximize Value Through Sourcing:
- Responsible to develop common buying framework within the given area of spend across all BUs/countries (including KPIs, processes, R&R, performance measurements)
- Responsible to develop & implement sourcing strategies for respective groups of materials and services in collaboration with regional stakeholders and Local Procurement Leads
- Lead tenders, sourcing reviews applying the different sourcing techniques from analysing markets and suppliers to leading implementation of developed sourcing strategy.
- Manage cost optimization pipeline building upon local/regional/global ideas & leverage best sourcing practices across BUs
- Support global/regional/x-country contract governance for the implemented sourcing strategies,
- Develop and coordinate supplier relationship management programs. Responsible for regional supplier relationship initiatives,
- Coordinate & enable supply risk management program across BUs
- Responsible to forecast prices as requested for budgeting and financial forecasts.
- Contribute to leveraging scale with the global suppliers in assigned materials,
- Leverage global best practices & tools in the Paper area of external spend,
- Support global/x-regional decomplexity programs,
- Collaborate/manage effective relationships with the regional stakeholders to drive sourcing & productivity initiatives.
Leverage geographical existence to support all packaging sourcing activities within the location:
- Represent packaging tower spend area in Nigeria
- Support all souring activities lead by other Packaging Categories within Nigeria
- Support in troubleshooting any sourcing related turbulence in Nigeria.
- Support regional contract governance for the implemented sourcing strategies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree (Business Administration, Economics or technical degree is preferred)
- Good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project), business applications (SAP, MFGPro)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of KFI Procurement processes and procedures, packaging environment
- Presentation Skills, Advanced Negotiation and Communication Skills
- Risk Management, Strategic Decision Making
- Customer Orientation, Business Planning
- Project Management, Information Management, People Management
- Market Intelligence, Supplier Selection, Product Innovation
- Buying Strategy, Buying Negotiation, Buying Management
- Business experience of > 5 years
- Experience in managing people
- Team coordination/ team mgt (remote teams)
- Experience of leading multi-functional projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get job alerts in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.